Fuel cans/Jerry can recommendations

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I doubt it. Just tell him the magic password and you should be good to go. I'll send it in a separate PM. lol.

I don't know when your trip is but Cory Fillmore aka Trunkmonkey on wasatch cruisers and mud talked to me about my experience selling my spares and said he kind of has a connection in Montana that could possibly help form an underground railroad transfer from CA to here. If you are interested you could message him on mud or I could ask him. I'm not sure if he is ever on this forum or not.

Last edited:

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I just carted up two cans and a spout on princess auto and it came out to $80 per can $40 for the spout and $30 (estimate) for shipping. That is cad so the conversion takes it to about $175 if the shipping estimate holds or $60 usd per can.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
My fuel can shipped today from DS tactical. Total charges to my card are $76.10 for 1 MFC including the extra shipping charges.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Did you buy a spout with it? If not, I have some of the more-difficult parts to make one like I made for myself...just need some PVC fittings and vinyl tube to complete it.