fuel injection question?

4x4less

ELLIS
My cruiser sat for two months while I was in California and now it won't start. It has the GM 350 with a craptacular holley projection (analogue style). No wise cracks, I know it is crappy but it was fifty bucks. My injectors don't let gas through, one the computer doesn't tell them to fire, and two the injectors are gummed up. That is all I know, anyone else know anything about these. OR does anyone have any fuel injection systems in their garage collecting dust they want to sell?
ELLIS

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Pump working? (Hard wire the pump to the ign, be sure to have a return line)Holley varies the ground to control the pump...SUCKS.

Use a toothbrush with some carb cleaner and clean the head of the injectors. The injectors can be removed and cleaned....Basically the same thing as a Chev tbi, as far as the throttle body goes, just a little more CFM.

Check your filter!! The injectors HATE crap. About anything will clog them!! I run 2 filters. One at the tank, one at the tb.

Check powers and GROUNDS. Reduntently ground everthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds stupid, but a Body ground is not good enough! I ground motor to frame to body to battery to motor, then run a ground from the loop to the computer. Seems rediculous, but it works. Make sure you have a clean, good, constant power supply to the system too.

Most the probs I have seen with Projection are related to ground, power, and pump in that order!

I have been running one of the same old style systems for a couple years without problems. I got mine cheap too, from a friend that could not make it run.....

Marc