Fuel Injector Cleaning

Caleb

If you can find it locally for cheaper I could see doing it but is it really worth $25 an injector to have it done??? I could see for a race engine but for an offroad or DD IMO it would be a waste of $200...call some of the race shops and see if they offer the service or can reccomend anyone...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
10 years later... :D

I can't find a current listing for Wally's in SLC and I don't remember seeing their sign anymore? Anyone know if they are still open?

Any current recommendations for cleaning injectors locally?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
10 years later... :D

I can't find a current listing for Wally's in SLC and I don't remember seeing their sign anymore? Anyone know if they are still open?

Any current recommendations for cleaning injectors locally?

They're still there, right across the street from Crankshaft Grinders. They're called Certified Injection or something like that now. That's where I took my injectors a couple months ago, no complaints.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
There's an auto shop on the corner of state and 1700s, I think. south east corner. Cant think of the name right off, but they have done a few sets for me. They also flow test them so if you take them more then you need they will match the best ones. That is something you will want to make sure who ever does yours, they flow test them as well.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I wanna say $20ish? Right around there, anyway.

Cool, seems consistent with the prices I'm finding online. I'm not opposed to shipping them out of state to WitchHunter or similar but if Wally's does a good job I don't even mind paying a little more to keep them local. Plan is to pull them this morning and get them over to Wally tomorrow AM.