full size guys check it!

blueblaze

I thought this was cool. What you guy's think?
Here's Steve (aka Jethro) - took this 70's K5 Blazer, cut it in half, and narrowed heck out of it. This rig has gone through 3 engines and many modifications mostly due to the fact of all the rollovers it has been through. Besides the major body modifications, it sports 14 bolt rear, Dana 60 front, and a custom rollcage (almost to the point of being a full tube buggy).
Steve_Jethro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
their driving has something to do with the engines......I have seen these guys compete...it reminds me of lemmings throwing themselves into fjords.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Is that the dude that had the "Sandy Station" stickers on and competed in St. George at the beginning of the year? If so the sheetmetal sure did get beat to hell since then...:eek:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i think that is the cat....he also destroyed a motor before my eyes along with a radiator by not wearing a radiator condom like he has in the above pictures....I saw 3 rigs kill radiators in end-overs like that.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Watson's Jimmy is still one of my all time favorites. I wheeled with him in colorado a couple years ago before he went c/o in the rear and dovetailed it.

Cody