Funeral Protesters

SubLime Time

A Study in Black & Green
Ok, they (the news) just said the Westboro Baptist Church group is coming to Tooele to protest at the funeral of Jordan Byrd. These people make me SICK and I want to go run them over while they're there. They're just so da*n disrespectful and so freakin' sanctimonious! Anyone with me??
Bastards.
Thanks for letting me vent.

Bart

I wish I didn't have meetings today, I'd go join the Patriot Riders to block that scum. It's unbelievable they can get away with what they do. I hear they look forward to physical confrontations because they can sue afterward.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Its disgusting I have known jordan for alot of years and I will be attending the funeral myself alot of people have said half the time they dont show up so we are hoping for a no show on those crazy bast@rds

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I'll say this; I'm glad we live in a country where these people are allowed to say what they believe. That is quite an achievement for humanity.
That being said, I'm glad I have the ability to say the WBC is a bunch of ****ing assclowns and I hope they all get hit by busses.

Thursty

From KSL:
There were a lot of rumors about some protesters being at the funeral services, but so far there have been no signs of them. There are a lot of Patriot Guard riders and others in the community on the watch for them and will shield the family from them.

When asked about the rumors of a protest, the Byrd family said free speech is something Byrd fought for and even if it's an opinion that's different, he believed in their right to say whatever they wanted to.