Garage Doors

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I'm looking into replacing my garage doors. Openers are like new, just needing new doors and tracks. Anyone here do that for a living?

D

Deleted member 12904

On this topic I am building a shed and need/want a overhead door. a 7' tall by 8' wide garage door would work or possibly a roll up around the same size. I will likely do install myself but if anyone sells this stuff please PM me a price.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
If you guys want my old ones, I'll arrange to keep them. They're odd sized, so you'd kinda have to build whatever around these doors.

D

Deleted member 12904

If you guys want my old ones, I'll arrange to keep them. They're odd sized, so you'd kinda have to build whatever around these doors.

Im interested what size is it? I'm having the pad poured next week so I'm really like over a month out from being ready for one

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Ok, I pulled the trigger and have two new doors being made. If you guys want these, I'll keep them. New doors are about two weeks out.

These doors are actually 8'6" wide and 8'9" tall. Speak up if you want them, I'm not going to store them. They're insulated, and in good shape still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12904

Ok, I pulled the trigger and have two new doors being made. If you guys want these, I'll keep them. New doors are about two weeks out.

These doors are actually 8'6" wide and 8'9" tall. Speak up if you want them, I'm not going to store them. They're insulated, and in good shape still.

Thanks for the offer but those are to tall for me.

D

Deleted member 12904

You can make em 6'9" just by ditching one panel.. ;)

Ya I guess your right then I can cut the track at the bottom. That works I would love one

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I fat fingered that post. The doors are 7'9" tall now. Ditching the top panel will put you right at 6'.

D

Deleted member 12904

That will still work. I only want to frame 8' walls and need 6' for my utv to fit.