Gary78bronco's new jk rubicon ride

I just got me a 2008 jk rubicon, last weekend. I'm going to try to build this jeep right the first time. I have never owned a jeep, But I'm looking for help and will be asking questions so I build this right.

Here is the pic of it.

I bought this jeep the way it is. It has upgraded drivelines. Fab four bumpers and rock sliders, Skid plates. If anyone has anymore information on this jeep I would appreciate it. It came out of the Richfield area.

Thanks.

gary78bronco

I forgot to add It has a teraflex lift. I think its a 4" not sure. I just replaced all the ball joints, and I'm going to replace all the steering components.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Regear it, if it's still 4.10's

Gusset the knuckles, and sleve or truss the front axle

If it's still running stock driveshafts, keep an eye on them. You'll be replacing those someday too (I'm still on my stockers)

Supercharge it, and enjoy!

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Upgrade to a teraflex long arm, that is still the best upgrade I ever did to mine

You also need to buy my supercharger off my 2008 JK

gary78bronco

Regear it, if it's still 4.10's

Gusset the knuckles, and sleve or truss the front axle

If it's still running stock driveshafts, keep an eye on them. You'll be replacing those someday too (I'm still on my stockers)

Supercharge it, and enjoy!

That is the plan. Hopefully before moab I can truss and gusset the axle.

Last edited:

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
From the pics, it looks like it still has the Short arm lift, but I'm not sure.

I second the regear. I want a supercharger, but I am fine without it. You have a good start though! They are a lot of fun. I have the same bumpers on mine, and while I don't love them, they are nice. I wish I had those sliders!

Regear, axle shafts, drive lines, and an OBA would be on my list. Then just gas er up and hit the trails!