Engine-
22RE, K&N intake system,

Transmission-
Stock

T-Case-
Marlin Crawler dual T-case 108:1

Axles-
Front stock with 5:29's ARB and Longfields
Rear axle from 87 Toy 5:29's ARB and longfields.......oooh wait the rear doesn't have birfields does it? eh, who knows

Suspension-
Allpro 5" springs front & rear, home made shackles, custom front shock hoops with over the engine bar.

Wheels and Tires-
35"x12.50" Goodyear Mtr's
15"x10 Black wheels

Winch-
No winch yet but it I did have one it would a Warn

Favorite Trails- Pritchett canyon, Lower Helldorado, Hell's Revenge(mostly for Escalator) Bitch trail in Canada (never had my truck on it but I've been with someone else)

Other-
Custom Interior roll cage, roll bar in bed, front & rear tube bumpers, tube rocksliders, long spline front d-line, cv rear d-line, rock lights at all 4 corners,
Not a whole lot yet, but I still have a lot planned for it.

Attachments

• member2.jpg
    member2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 215
  • member3.jpg
    member3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 158
  • member1.jpg
    member1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 159
  • member4.jpg
    member4.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 269

GETBENT

CRASH
jmaxj said:
i think tha rolled pic is the pertiest scott :D

Thanks! that pic is of the guy putting in the new windshield. Its kinda funny, he pulled up to my house and when he got out and asked me what happened? You should have seen his face when I told him that I hit a bird! It was classic.

GETBENT

CRASH
yellowbronco said:
I guess that last pic was after the roll on Pritchett?

You got it!! that was the day after I rolled it. I straightened the body the best I could and had a new windshield installed.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
GETBENT said:
You got it!! that was the day after I rolled it. I straightened the body the best I could and had a new windshield installed.
It still looks pretty good now, even good enough to attract some scam sluts! :rofl: :rofl:

sixstringsteve

great truck

that's a great truck. What color orange is that? i may have to copy you and paint my 85 runner that color. i love the grey highlights.

d-krawler

D.G.A.F KRAWL
that is the coolest 2nd gen that's still a pickup not a buggy/truggy i've ever seen real clean till the roll over, cool truck man

GETBENT

CRASH
d-krawler said:
that is the coolest 2nd gen that's still a pickup not a buggy/truggy i've ever seen real clean till the roll over, cool truck man

Thank you, Funny you should mention that its not a buggy/truggy because it is now!!! LOL . Here is the same truck!

Attachments

• DSC04522.JPG
    DSC04522.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited: