Ghosts

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Do you believe in or have you seen ghosts?

I think our current house might be haunted... but our evidence is disputable. However Amy happens to work with a lady that has a poloroid picture of the ghost of Shadow Ridge Hotel here in Park City. I got a scan of it and kinda zoomed into the 'ghostly' figure. I guess a lot of people who have been to this hotel or worked there have seen this ghost. He is supposed to be a friendly ghost from what most people say.

Any body out there have any stories to tell?

This is from an un-edited Poloroid picture. :eek: :)

Attachments

• ghost_of_SRHotel.jpg
    ghost_of_SRHotel.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 308

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Wow, the story goes so much more into detail and more about the whole hotel. But, Yeah, I have had a few people not want to look at the picture becuase they have seen not jsut that ghost but several ones that are in the main lobby of that hotel. Not to mention the Beating of ALL our doors repeatidly. It seems like it happens only after it snows. But thereare never any animal or foot tracks of any sort where they pounding is. It makes our Dog Harley bark a lot too!
:eek:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Hickey said:
How do you spell "Seance"? Say-awnce. You know, with the crystal ball, and the round table. Anyway, let's have one! :hickey:

HUH??? :ugh:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I had a ghost walk through me playing hide and go seek in my grandpa's old Piano store. I will never forget it. :eek:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Shawn said:
I had a ghost walk through me playing hide and go seek in my grandpa's old Piano store. I will never forget it. :eek:

OHH!!! What was it like!! COOL!!!Do you have nightmares aobut it now?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Barbie said:
OHH!!! What was it like!! COOL!!!Do you have nightmares aobut it now?
No nightmares,,,,

It was very cold. I have yet to be that scared again... I was alone, it was drark, I came around a corner and it passed right through me......OMG I'm getting chills!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Shawn said:
No nightmares,,,,

It was very cold. I have yet to be that scared again... I was alone, it was drark, I came around a corner and it passed right through me......OMG I'm getting chills!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was it the Phantom of the Piano Store? was his face all messed up?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Shawn! What kind of ghost, male or female, was it looking at you or was it looking beyond you!!!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I altered the image to see if I could get more detail out of it. All I did was up the contrast and brightness and applied a filter to find the outline of all the shapes.

Here is what I got:

:sick:

The second one is inverted with more contrast. I'm freaked out.

Attachments

• SR_ghost_enhanced.jpg
    SR_ghost_enhanced.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 41
  • SR_ghost_enhanced2.jpg
    SR_ghost_enhanced2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 29