Ghosts

muleskinner

All I see is a white spot. I think people see what they are looking for IMO.
Here are 3 bigfoot sightings... I don't see a bigfoot. :rolleyes:
keating.gif

jesse.gif

crews.gif

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
When my G-pa died I could swear that I saw him in our house. It was always in the corner of my eyes never when I looked straight at him. He seemed to be smiling and saying "i'm ok". Wierder even so was the fact that I wasn't told he had died until later that night. I saw him all morning and all day at the house.

I was fairly young and probably still in touch with the "other side". I'll never forget it.

Andrew

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
PierCed_3 said:
When my G-pa died I could swear that I saw him in our house. It was always in the corner of my eyes never when I looked straight at him. He seemed to be smiling and saying "i'm ok". Wierder even so was the fact that I wasn't told he had died until later that night. I saw him all morning and all day at the house.

I was fairly young and probably still in touch with the "other side". I'll never forget it.

Andrew

HMM!! What the hell! Do you still see some stuff? Or Ghosts!

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
When my mom was a teenager she said she saw the ghost of one of her dead relatives walk out of her parents bedroom, look at her then dissappear down the hallway.

Darwin

GREASE MONKEY
my boss mike told me his house was haunted.said he'd even hired a psycic woman to talk to the ghost.she told him there was indeed a ghost living there and that he had no intention of leaving. she said he was an older military guy who had stayed in the house when he was in the army. the house is an old military bunk house cut in half and moved to draper at some point.the woman didn't know the house was once used for military housing so my boss and his wife were really starting to believe.several people have heard the ghost walking around and moving chairs and such.i've never heard anything and don't believe in ghosts.i have stayed there many times and never really thought much of it.one night though i stayed there because i was to drunk to drive and during the middle of the night someone started to shake me and try to wake me up it didn't say anything to me but i got the feeling it wanted me out.i dont wake easily so it rolled me over and punched me in the stomach.which woke me right up.i doubled over and sat up and there was a tall man dressed in an old 50's looking military uniform looking down at me then he turned and walked out of the room i could even here his boots walk across the wood floor. when i caugt my breath and chilled out i walked through the house to see if it was my boss or someone else messing with me but he was still asleep,and we were the only two there.i'm pretty sure it was just a dream or to much beer,but the punch knocked the wind out of me and really hurt and i feel i was wide awake when i saw the guy standing there.i already knew the ghost stories about the house so you never know. it does still kinda freak me out to sleep there though.(and no my boss didn't beat me up for being drunk and crashing at his house)

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Barbie said:
HMM!! What the hell! Do you still see some stuff? Or Ghosts!

I haven't seen anything for quite a while. I have some pretty wierd dreams though. Almost like Deja Vous. I dream it, then it happens.

Wierd........

:sick:

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
There is a colset light that is always on when I get home late at night, and noone is really ever down stairs to turn it on. and It almost always happens on sunday(last night). And to top that off, I was Just messing with ny girlfriend a few months back telling her that my old computer room down stairs was haunted, so she tells me she knows. I was kinda like what do you mean you know. Well I guess ever since she's come over(two years), When we are watching TV you can see the bed in the comp. room, and she says that a black sillouette of a man is sitting on the bed, stands up and walks to the other side of the room. Yeah that down right freaks me out. And since I was a kid growing up I always hated that room. Anyway just thought I'd chime in.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
darwin said:
my boss mike told me his house was haunted.said he'd even hired a psycic woman to talk to the ghost.she told him there was indeed a ghost living there and that he had no intention of leaving. she said he was an older military guy who had stayed in the house when he was in the army. the house is an old military bunk house cut in half and moved to draper at some point.the woman didn't know the house was once used for military housing so my boss and his wife were really starting to believe.several people have heard the ghost walking around and moving chairs and such.i've never heard anything and don't believe in ghosts.i have stayed there many times and never really thought much of it.one night though i stayed there because i was to drunk to drive and during the middle of the night someone started to shake me and try to wake me up it didn't say anything to me but i got the feeling it wanted me out.i dont wake easily so it rolled me over and punched me in the stomach.which woke me right up.i doubled over and sat up and there was a tall man dressed in an old 50's looking military uniform looking down at me then he turned and walked out of the room i could even here his boots walk across the wood floor. when i caugt my breath and chilled out i walked through the house to see if it was my boss or someone else messing with me but he was still asleep,and we were the only two there.i'm pretty sure it was just a dream or to much beer,but the punch knocked the wind out of me and really hurt and i feel i was wide awake when i saw the guy standing there.i already knew the ghost stories about the house so you never know. it does still kinda freak me out to sleep there though.(and no my boss didn't beat me up for being drunk and crashing at his house)

:eek: :eek: :ugh: :-\ :sick: :sick: OMG!!!!

81Ramchargerman

I have deja vous all the time, when I was about 6, my grandpa died and I really wanted to see him, I looked up and I swear I saw his face on the ceiling looking down on me. I will never forget that. I think everyone is phsycic, one night I was driving illegaly, and for no reason, I just thought my dad was behind me but he wasn't, so I turned down a side road and he was really like two cars behind me. :eek: Stuff like that happens all the time to me. I also seem to be able to tell what will happen to me, really weird. You can ask my mom or grandma, there have been a few times that I have actually predicted what would be in the news the next day, including a plane crash where like 6 people died a few years back.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
81Ramchargerman said:
I have deja vous all the time, when I was about 6, my grandpa died and I really wanted to see him, I looked up and I swear I saw his face on the ceiling looking down on me. I will never forget that. I think everyone is phsycic, one night I was driving illegaly, and for no reason, I just thought my dad was behind me but he wasn't, so I turned down a side road and he was really like two cars behind me. :eek: Stuff like that happens all the time to me. I also seem to be able to tell what will happen to me, really weird. You can ask my mom or grandma, there have been a few times that I have actually predicted what would be in the news the next day, including a plane crash where like 6 people died a few years back.

WTF!!!!! Sweet! Have you seen Final destination, REAlly cool movie. It sounds like you can really relate to what the character is doing in the movie!!!Anyways, that is a cool power that you have! I get dreams like that all the time! But, they happen but in a different way. The idea was the same. I dunno, I am crazy nuts too!!

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I work in a haunted bar.
City Weekly did an article on it a while back, and a couple of the stories in the article were me.
Almost everyone who works there has seen stuff, or heard and felt stuff. Some of the ghosts are really annoying to Security. There is one ghost that is nothing more than a worn pair of leather logger boots. No body, just the boots. It hangs out in the downstairs bar, and frequently goes in downstairs bathroom. The annoying part is when it stands in a stall behind someone who is taking a leak, we can see it from the downstairs bar checkpoint. I have radioed backup to check the stall a few times, and I have been the backup that checked the stall for a co-worker. I bent over and confirmed that there were two sets of boots in the stall, and when I popped over the wall to see what was up, there was one solitary dude taking a wee.... that ghost gets annoying. There are other stries that range from funny to downright scary, but it would take hours.

81Ramchargerman

Barbie said:
WTF!!!!! Sweet! Have you seen Final destination, REAlly cool movie. It sounds like you can really relate to what the character is doing in the movie!!!Anyways, that is a cool power that you have! I get dreams like that all the time! But, they happen but in a different way. The idea was the same. I dunno, I am crazy nuts too!!

It's not a power cause I can't control it. But I too think I'm crazy nuts!!! :sick: :-\ :rofl: Hold on while I go and catch one of these flying pigs. And that is a sweet movie! :D

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
You dumbass, that was your wedding night........ :rofl:

Shawn said:
No nightmares,,,,

It was very cold. I have yet to be that scared again... I was alone, it was drark, I came around a corner and it passed right through me......OMG I'm getting chills!!!!!!!!!!!!

O'neal

?????????
When my parent's lived here in town and I was staying down in the basement,every night around 10:00 when I would shut the light's off and go to sleep I would here a jingle.
For a week straight I could'nt figure out what it was,so one night I tied a piece of string to the light fixture that was above my bed so I could turn it on when I heard the noise and see where it was comming from.I found out that it was the light on the other side of the basement (It had a little piece of chain about 6inches long so you could pull on it to turn it on or off)and it would sway and beat against the light bulb.There is no way that could do that by itself.....no draft's,no other people and it was mounted to a 2x12,I got the chill's everytime that chain beat against the light.
There was a couple more incident's but the best is when my brother had a friend staying over one night.He got up around 2:00 am to use the bathroom,went through the kitchen and into the living room and let out a scream woke everyone up and took off home and never came over at night or stayed over.
He discribed what he seen as a young boy around 10-12yrs,dressed in 1800's type clothing and raggy looking....The house that's across the street was one of the first built here and used to be a big ranch/farm.

my4thjeep

I can't say that I am much of a believer in ghosts... but
I was asked to write an article about the unique stories about Sundance I emailed everyone in the company to submit true stories that were unique.
Over 30 people emailed me about Sundance Ghosts.

Ghost #1 The screening room projectionist
Sundance has a screening room. One of the projectionists passed away 16 years ago and ever since then people have seen him in the theater. Security is very reluctant to go in there at night due to strange things happening. Seeing the projectionist, Unlocked doors, a very cold draft coming out of the projection booth (a room that is never cold) There are rumors of photographs of the ghost but I haven't seen them. This ghost is very well known to the staff at Sundance. Before I had heard these stories strange things had happened to me in this building. Tools would wander on their own. I do a lot of phone line installations in this building. Phone tools would disappear and I would find them in rooms I don't use. This building has always given me a creepy feeling.

Ghost #2 Crying Indian Woman
In one of the lodging units is an indian woman who crys non stop. The housekeepers will not go into this unit alone ever. They will not go into it at night ever even in groups. 4 years ago a house keeper was in this unit cleaning in the evening. She heard someone crying. She couldn't find anyone. She called security and they checked it out. Couldn't find anyone but they could hear the crying. The housekeeper was so freaked out by it she quit that night and never came back. The people who have heard the crying seem to think its an indian woman.

I have spoken with people with first hand experience with these ghosts. Like I said I am not much of a believer but my experience has made me wonder if there are spirits that roam the earth.