Gift Card Exchange?

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I don't know about anyone else but every year I seem to get giftcards to places I don't shop at.. Such as every year I get a $50 Cabellas gift card from a family member and really I can't seem to find anything I want from there...

That brings me to the Idea of the GiftCard Exchange.. Say you get a Giftcard from Amazon for $50 but would rather have a card from Cabellas well a quick phone call between people could get this kind of thing all sorted out :)

anyone else interested in this Idea.

So far I have a Cabellas Gift card for $50 up for trade :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
A local swap would be easier but there are a bunch of online places that specialize in gift card swaps, cardpool, giftcardrescue, plasticcardjungle.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I always end up with a bunch for Deseret book cards.. Long story involved there.. But I would be happy to trade for anything more manly.
I usually end up selling them for about 60-70% of their value. Bought my gun 2 years ago that way :)

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Got several Home Depot gift cards. Let me know what you have to trade. Cabelas, etc.

airmanwilliams

Anyone want to trade gift cards for jazz tickets? Ive got some upper bowl tickets with a facevalue of $18 each.

4tix-Jan 23rd jazz vs. wizards section 108 row 21
4tix-Jan 23rd jazz vs. wizards section 116 row 20
5tix-Jan 30th jazz vs. hornets section 108 row 21
5tix-Feb 6th jazz vs. bucks section 108 row 21