Give me your ideas guys, what do I have to do?

ZUKEYPR

Get this;

Awhile bakc I posted up here that a trailer that my boy built for a buddy of mine that I happen to have borrowed was stolen from my driveway on April fools of all days. it was wedged in between my one rig and the garage door so it absolutely took at a bare minimum four folks to take it. I called the WJPD and od course they took the report over the phone (which as someone already mentioned is what they should do. Coming to my house would of been pointless). Anyway, I'm lookin in all the ghettos, 5 mile pass, AF Canyon, then months go by and I'm driving down New Bingham (three blocks from my home) and I spot it in someones backyard with an "ATV on it". I go around the corner and with my tele lens confirms that it is in fact the trailer (Colorado tags still on it). I call WJPD, they come and ask if I can ID it. I said yes, me and about 20 vo-techers from my boys class where he built the dam thing. So the cop goes upto the home (without me-the right thing to do), he's there for about 10 minutes, then comes and gets me. He then says that I can go pick the trailer up. Of course all I care about is who are they going to arrest. he states no one. I said why. He states that the trailer apparently was abandoned there a few weeks earlier (most likely because I had everybody at CHHS putting the word out those weeks that I was looking it for it and going to cruisify whom ever had it) the neighbors didn't know what to do with it so they "gave it" to this one neighbor to use for the summer and then the church "LDS" was going to sell it at the end of summer and donate whatever profits they made off of it to the church!!!!!!!!! When I picke dthe trailer up two diffferent sets of neighbors apporached me and verfifed that story ver batim. What's wronfgwith these people. How do you have something "abandoned" in your neighborhood that wasn't there before and not come to the conclusion that you should probably call the PD because properly someone is missing it.

Yeah, especially if it has tags on it. Who's do you think it is???? I wish I could find free trailers lying around.

By the way, I had 2003 big bubbas car hauler get stolen ealier this year..... I just can't win. If I every catch someone trying to steal from me I'm going to take the law into my own hands.

sbr

If I ever catch someone stealing from anyone and I know for sure they are stealing it they will be the ones calling the cops I will kick the living hell out of them. If everyone would watch and ask questions and then do something about it, theft would go way down. Then the police wouldn't be stretched so thin.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I had my last cherokee stolen and the cops called me saying to get down there quick as the crooks where in the process of stripping it when they got the call.

Not one but TWO canine units responded to the call. Two crooks got away from the cops... ON FOOT! from canine units (you know the dogs that f-you up when you run from them).

wow either they were like superman-crooks or those cops didn't even try to catch them... argh