***GIVEAWAY*** DLUX 4x4 T-shirts

Erik d_lux

Hey all,

In celebration of opening the shop doors, I had some T-shirts made. I will be giving away 10 T-shirts randomly when this thread closes in 2 weeks. Shirt choice will be, white/black, S,M,L,XL.

All you need to do is post up to win! If you don't win, or you want to buy some of the T-shirts before the give away is closed you can visit the thread in the vendors forum or send me a message.

As for my shop... I am offering 4x4 fabrication, general auto mechanics, Dodge part time hub conversions, and I can get 4x4 parts if you need them. No job too big, no job too small. If you just need a piece of tube bent, a bearing pressed or something welded, I can do all of that. I have low overhead so I can keep prices down and help keep our sport affordable.

See some of my work in the "DLUX and Gomer build a Yota" post in Gen 4x4.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 39

Erik d_lux

Sorry, I will run some big ones next time.

Everybody who does not "fit" (ha, ha) in these shirts, feel free to post up what size you wear so I can get some made on the next run.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
XL white please! Black will also do. Congrats on opening a shop, I hope it works out for you. Something I have always wanted to do but then I would have nowhere to run to(garage) when I got home.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Shop is in Murray aprox 5700s and state. The shop will not be your traditional shop per se... I am going to try and keep this on the small side with me being the 1 man show.

Really? I had no idea you were so close to my work. :eek:

Free shirt, and I'll come check out your digs then. :D