Going Buggy at BFE

Badbuggy

rock star
bfebritney3.jpg

Badbuggy

rock star
Back at camp, we said our goodbyes to Mike and Tig, leaving Bob and I to play on the race course. After doing most of the climbs there, we realized if we ran LockJaw and Greenday again, that would be all the trails, ( with the exception of Black Flag), in one day. Sounded good so we went for it.
bfeplayground1.jpg

Badbuggy

rock star
Awesome trip Jeff, thanks for sharing with us! The pics are great, Shelby has an eye for photography.

It has been fun going through the 600 pictures Shelby took.
Hope you didn't think we were done. Heck we hooked back up with Ed and ran Rusty Nail the next day too.

Badbuggy

rock star
Bob, Shelby, and I took a fast trip through Lock Jaw, not even taking time for pictures. We never even stopped. On to Greenday. Another quick run, bypassing suicide hill. 5 Area BFE trails in a day, with plenty of time to spare. Back to camp to see what the camp cook had for us. Oh wait a minute, that would be me.
One of the best things about Area BFE is that you can run alot of trails from your camp.
Special Thanks to the owners of Area BFE. We donate what we would spend for camping, plus what we would pay to run trails. I highly recomend the area, and was surprised to only see Mr Gutwrench, and a handfull of jeeps passing through.

The next day we meet back with Ed and ran Rusty Nail. A great time was had by all.
We caught up with a large group of Jeeps and they let us play through at the bypass.
moabrusty.jpg

Tig

Jeff.. We had a great time meeting up with you guys and playing around out in BFE. It was all a good time up to the point of the electrical problems on Spears. I would still be stuck there if it was not for your crew and all of Bobs spare fuses. I am glad to say that I believe all the wiring is fixed now. We will find out this Friday as I will be down there for one day to play around. Tell Shelby those are some really great pictures. I am impressed. Thanks again for your help on the trail. It is very appreciated. I was going to post up a couple pictures but they dont come close to the quality of the ones you posted.

Badbuggy

rock star
I was going to post up a couple pictures but they dont come close to the quality of the ones you posted.

We all had a great time. And were glad to help. Post up some pics if you got em. Carl was snapping away, he must have gotten a few winners.

Hey Tig, Nice rig. Build specs and pictures?

What am I, chopped liver? Just kidding, Tig's buggy is very well done. actually Mike's buggy is pretty sweet too. Bob's monster just GOES.
It is a good group.

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
Great pictures and videos Jeff!! Looks like you guys had a great time running the trails of BFE and Moab!
No you aren't chopped liver... your buggy kicks some major buttox!! All of the little things you have done on the rig have really come together to make a very capable beast!