Gold Hill Mines and Wasatch Rovers

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
e28bimmer said:
Kurt, (and whoever else is interested)
If you would be willing to lead the way, Id be happy to get a few people together from GRE and go on a clean-up/repair trip. (sheesh, its all write off) Maybe do an overnighter, that way we could hit the mines too. :D Let me know if that would work, and what you think we might need, oh and gimme a date or two so I can organize everyone.
It looks pretty neat and it would be an impressive spot to fix up. We could probably also get a brief history and a plaque made up to put on/in it.
--Corey

I'm in... I'm not 100% sure who owns the cabin, but either way I don't think they would take issue with someone cleaning it up? I can find out who owns it easy enough...

JF1

marc olivares said:
Kurt,

i got Wasatch Rovers rolling at the beginning of the year due to the constant lack of organization amonst the Utah Land Rover crowd. we've got a website that will go live here shortly, but have held off with the release of it until we ironed out some of the club details (specifically bylaws and club positions).
we would love to be included in the U4WDA when we get the site up.
at this point, have an unofficial roster of about 35 folks so it should make for a nicely sized group.
i'm also involved w/ a local canyoneering group, which is also why this is getting off to a slow start. but i'm guessing you can understand that too :)

correy, i'm sorry i missed meeting you, maybe on next months trip.;)

Marc,
Let me know if you guys need any help establishing this club.
Joe