Good Bye WVC, I will never miss you!

lewis

Fight Till You Die
Finally out of the west valley city. Only took 12 years but I am out.
Few things I won't miss about the wvc.

1. Having my wife call me to tell me she had to chase another one off today. Apparently some people that don't speak English don't understand (when your telling them that peaking in the windows and knocking on the door ) to go away and they don't. Although they understand rather quick when staring at the end of a shotgun.

2. Replacing the kids scooters and bikes a few times a year.
3. Having to hide everything of value before leaving the house.
4. Having more than 60% of the houses on my street robbed in the last 4 months.
5. Middle of the night Swat team drug and gun raids.
6. My neighborhood street is no longer a drifter track.

EROK81?

Sell out
Finally out of the west valley city. Only took 12 years but I am out.
Few things I won't miss about the wvc.

1. Having my wife call me to tell me she had to chase another one off today. Apparently some people that don't speak English don't understand (when your telling them that peaking in the windows and knocking on the door ) to go away and they don't. Although they understand rather quick when staring at the end of a shotgun.

2. Replacing the kids scooters and bikes a few times a year.
3. Having to hide everything of value before leaving the house.
4. Having more than 60% of the houses on my street robbed in the last 4 months.
5. Middle of the night Swat team drug and gun raids.
6. My neighborhood street is no longer a drifter track.

:eek::eek:

Where in WVC did you live? I grew up there and my mom still lives there. We never had any of those problems. Well...A stolen bike, a stolen Jeep, and some stolen tires. But that's not bad for 25+ years.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I hear Glendale is a nice place..... :D

Congrats on making it out alive!
Thanks! I know you love there though so I hope you weren't offended.;)

Congrats! What are the driving factors in your next place, work, family, etc?
Also still up in the air. Definitely a school where my kid isn't the only "whitey" (as they call her)in her class. Probably still within the valley and a bigger garage so I can have a place to park the buggy your building me.

:eek::eek:

Where in WVC did you live? I grew up there and my mom still lives there. We never had any of those problems. Well...A stolen bike, a stolen Jeep, and some stolen tires. But that's not bad for 25+ years.

Off of 3500 s and 4800 w area.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Amazing what a block will do. I'm at 3100s and 4800w. The block wall across the street from my house has been tagged a few times in the 2.5 years I've lived here, but other then that this place has been great for me and my family.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
None taken buddy. Ive thought about getting out too, but moving all my crap would take me years now. If we do bolt the tires back on this place and move on, we won't stop anywhere in Utah.

So it's paid for, and we have no real crime. I do have one neighbor I'd like to off, but he's like 80 so I'll just wait that one out. Guess I'll stick it out here. On the bright side, my next place (the rest home) will have room service! :D

WVC, like every where else, has it's good blocks and bad. Like someone mentioned earlier, a single street left or right can make a huge difference. One thing I think I'd avoid is anywhere you have to rely on the Ununified Police force.

Thanks! I know you love there though so I hope you weren't offended.;)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
A guy like me would curl up in a ball and die in my basement if I was forced to live in a place like WVC :ugh: Once Lewiston gets a traffic light.... or maybe even a sewer system I'm out! :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Congrats Lewis. I'm counting the days until I can move back out of the entire Northern part of Utah... unless it's back up into the mountains.

:cool:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
and here I thought this thread was about wvc going bankrupt and having to give the service to unified services like midvale is doing....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Grew up in Rose Park. Wife grew up in Glendale.

The only dark skinned folk in Grantsville are Jersey Shore wannabes.
We do have our share of white trash though.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Same with Tooele I really like living out here but the White trash people are a little much to handle every time we have to go to Wal Mart