Good exhaust shop and ls engine tuner

blznnp

The car that I just bought does not have any catalytic converters on it. I can register it as a vintage if I want but I do plan on driving it whenever I can so I want to be able to register it normally. Just wondering if any of you have any good exhaust shops you like to work with, preferably in salt lake county, a plus if close to West Jordan. I also need some things fixed with the computer, it's a stock gm computer for a ls3, if anyone tunes or knows a good person for tuning the computers, please let me know. I need the speedo fixed, assume the tire size and gear ratio needs to be changed in the computer, and need to see if any codes have happened recently, no check engine light.

cjncustoms

Premier auto on about 8300 s and redwood rd could tune it for you. Either bench tune or dyno... Also Vince at lung auotomotive in Lehi.

blznnp

Will he weld in a bung for a o2 sensor? I don't mind driving, would rather be closer, but if I have to drive I will

UFAB

JDP Motorsports

in Jordan

They are the only LS people I trust

Any shop can weld a O2 bung

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

blznnp

ill get in touch with them also, can a fair amount of power be brought out in these engines with these custom tunes?

blznnp

UFAB and MikeGyver, have either of you worked with Premier at all?

appreciate all the help and suggestions guys.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Been a long time since I've taken anything to them, not sure about the tuning but had good luck with them on exhaust stuff. Main street muffler in salt lake

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
JDP Motorsports

in Jordan

They are the only LS people I trust

Any shop can weld a O2 bung

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed, I'm very good friends and neighbors with one of the techs and I would trust him with my car and my life if it came to it.

rollover

Ray's Muffler in Bountiful does great custom work for hot rods and will treat you fairly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk