good exhaust shop

krazz1e

has some repair work i need done on my y-pipe and exhaust. Need a place that is capable of more "custom" work but not going to rape me.

Any suggestions?

Caleb

This has been talked about quite a bit, search and you'll get a bunch of suggestions. I can say that my firsthand experience is Master Muffler of Kearns will treat you right. They did a complete custom exhaust on my buggy from the headers tot he exhaust tip and their price was very good and they used nicer tubing than most places I went to were going to use. I priced all the shops around SL valley I could think of and find in the yellow pages.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Mieneke on 3149 S State St takes good care of us. Fritz did a great job building an exhaust system to clear my 4link.

Budbeater

Broken Down and Smokin'
Up north Reed Muffler in Harrisville does a fantastic job. They did me right on my '71. The exhaust is tucked waaay up out of harm's way. I am going back to them with my new truck!

gertsch

charlies in clearfield is awesome they did both my exhaust on my jeep and truck for cheap and did a awesome job off keeping it rounted away from things on the jeep like my shocks and gas tank stupid tj's (lol).