Gordon B. Hinckley

Coco

Died tonight...:( He was 97, and was a great man who helped millions of people, and lived a long, happy life. Even if you arent LDS, he was a great remarkable man.

toomeymd

SUZUKI ROCKER
I think the world will be a colder place without Hinckley. As a non member I still knew of him and admired him.

Paul R

He definately knew how to brighten up a room. He was a remarkable man and lived a wonderful life!

Bart

I'm not an active Morman by any means, but always felt President Hinckley was a great man, even before he was President. It's cool he's back with his wife now.

Coco

He was a great man. I am glad he is back with his wife.

It was sad to have him go, but at the same time, it was a good thing he left. Back with his wonderful life, and the rest of his decesed family. It feels weird thinking that he is gone...:(

pELYgroso

'Merica
As I was kinda reflecting on his influence in my life, and feeling kind of sad that I won't be seeing him in the next conferences, etc, I got this overwhelming feeling that I shouldn't be sad because he is definitely happy as a clam with where he's at right now. I couldn't help but be totally stoked for him for the rest of the day. Pretty good closure if ya ask me. I guess that's how it works though, huh!?

Coco

I sure feel happy for him, just the way that I was told was shocking, sitting in some fireside thing, and at the very end, before singing the last song, and prayer, they announced he passed on. very shocking feeling, and very sad, but it is better for him to be with his wife again;)

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
His time as come and gone, I am sad and yet happy, he has passed on. He was a great man and he lived what he taught. He was a great example to all of us.