Got an ARB

Sawtooth

Hagisch
For the 40 with an '89 SAS PU attached.ARB in the rear as well.Came with an auto and the original 5 speed in the bed.Also new clutch and slave in boxes.So I got to work this afternoon,installed the new clutch,pilot and throw out and then threw the 5 speed back in.34" SS test fit,look too small.Going to use the front ARB in the 40 and then go beat this thing up.Thanks in advance to Roberto for getting me all the parts for duals and shackle reversal hanger.

Attachments

• sas 001 (Copy).JPG
    sas 001 (Copy).JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 59
  • sas 007 (Copy).JPG
    sas 007 (Copy).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 44
  • sas 006 (Copy).JPG
    sas 006 (Copy).JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 44
  • sas 008 (Copy).JPG
    sas 008 (Copy).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 67

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Depending on your uses for the truck, the shackles-forward configuration will perform better sometimes. Shackles in rear = better ride quality and on-road handling. Shackles in front = better steep-climbing ability, less hopping.

Sawtooth

Hagisch
Got the starter installed this morning and after 5 years sitting in a garage she fired right up but what do you expect from a Toyota.Installed the interior and threw in a new clutch master and slave.Building a new SR hanger for the front.Shes a runner

Sawtooth

Hagisch
sas avenues 001 (Copy).JPGShell and carpet kit on the cheap, installed.Changed all fluids and took her for a rip today.Runs awesome,new clutch is sweet but she wanders like a MF.Hoping to address the front end this weekend and take her out wheelin

Sawtooth

Hagisch
Shackle hung but will reduce the shackle size to about 3"oc rather than the 4 1/2" on it now.Clocked the axle with shims for correct caster.Getting closer.sas 002 (Copy).JPG

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
It gets much easier after the first time. I had to take apart that manifold a few times troubleshooting and it became a 15-20 minute deal after the 2nd time lol

Sawtooth

Hagisch
My little welder has been giving me problems lately and slowing the progress,so I bought this Miller for my dog on her 2nd b day.Progress will continuewelder 002 (Copy).JPG