got my first.....

Brett

Meat-Hippy
So I know that I'm outnumber here but... doesn't anybody else look at people with tattoos and think, "Wow, thats going to look like sh!t when their 60." When I see tattoo's my mind automatically fast forward to when that person is old and wrinkly. Blegh.
I will now prepare myself for the onslaught of textual abuse I'm sure to receive for the above comment.

I do........

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
So I know that I'm outnumber here but... doesn't anybody else look at people with tattoos and think, "Wow, thats going to look like sh!t when their 60." When I see tattoo's my mind automatically fast forward to when that person is old and wrinkly. Blegh.
I will now prepare myself for the onslaught of textual abuse I'm sure to receive for the above comment.

yeah but i am not to worried about when i get older. i could die tomarrow for all i know.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped

The rest of us are just not commenting... :hickey:

I guess my biggest thing with tattoos is if you can cover them for job interviews or somewhere you would rather not have them seen. The nude girl tattoo may look hot, but at grandma's funeral you may want to have it covered.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
ooo TATTOOS! Gah I am counting the days till I can get my thrid tattoo. Its going to be kick ass!! WOOT. My tattoos have a kick ass memory behind them and of all the memoires that come and go, everytime I look at mine I know the details of each tattoo and why and what story are behind them.
I think tattos are sooo sexy, I dunno what it is. I keep beggin shane to get another one, but I dun think he is into it. haha.
If my skin isnt all saggy by the time I am like 60ish 70ish I would like to get sleeves done, sit on my front porch and freak out all the little kids walking by. HAHAHA...ah the dreams I have of the future. LOL:rofl::rofl:
Pics of the 2 you have? Or would you get banned...:rofl::rofl:

So do I, the only ones I think are cool are the ones I see on older guys forearms they got in the military. nice and faded, you can just tell there is a lot of experience behind those.
Those are cool, I agree:)

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I've thought about getting ink, I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't know that in five, ten, fifteen years I won't regret it. If I did ever get one, it'd be small and in an inconspicuous place.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think in 30-50 years they will look like **** and thats why they have to mean something to you...also another reason I think covered up art is cooler. I think sleaves are rad but I think it's more rad when you find out someone has a huge back piece or side piece and you had no idea because they don't flaunt it.

limegreenxjguy--it looks like good work so don't let me get to you. Everyone has their different ideas and thats fine.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Pics of the 2 you have? Or would you get banned...:rofl::rofl:

haha no I wouldnt get banned at all, they are just not anything amazing. haha. I'll show you them next time we see you and the fam!

As for tattoos looking bad when you get older, I am sure all of us know that when getting a tattoo before hand. PLUS its not like I am going to be walking around in a bikini when I am 60 years old or anything...let alone a bathing suit...haha well wait, we will see when I get to that age. But you cant see any of my tattoos unless I am wearing a bathing suit soooo yeah.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
haha no I wouldnt get banned at all, they are just not anything amazing. haha. I'll show you them next time we see you and the fam!

I once had a barbed wire band airbrushed on my bulging bicep, it seemed pretty cool. I don't think I would want a visible one though, if I ever did.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
eh tatoos arent for everyone, I would NEVER get any body piercings of any kind..haha but I preffer a tattoo. I am a little unstable in the brain area!! LMAO

jeepatic4X4

I want a tattoo really bad but its really hard for me to decide what I want. It's been 3 months and I still dont know...the thought of permanent makes me think twice about what i want.

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
limegreenxjguy--it looks like good work so don't let me get to you. Everyone has their different ideas and thats fine.

OH i totally agree tats are very personal. i would never get sponge bob or white power on my forehead, but some people dig that.

i think with tats its pretty much to each their own!

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
eh tatoos arent for everyone, I would NEVER get any body piercings of any kind..haha but I preffer a tattoo. I am a little unstable in the brain area!! LMAO

haha

well like you said there not for everyone.

i have my ears gauged as well and i have to call a bluff on any body saying either a tat or piercings are a rush