got my first.....

hambone

web wheeler
I want a tattoo really bad but its really hard for me to decide what I want. It's been 3 months and I still dont know...the thought of permanent makes me think twice about what i want.

a little advise dont go pick somthing off the wall at the shop make sure it is something you are willing to live with and dont look for the cheapest price the better artists cost more look at the artist books they should all have one showing art they have done and if they dont go some where else and in my opinion never every get work done by an apprentise

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
i've got 3 tattoos, soon to be 4 on the 9th. each has there own personal meaning to me. i get mine done at the zen head shop on 23rd and washington in ogden. the armband though was done by frank at iron works

Attachments

• tatto.jpg
    tatto.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 49
  • New Tattoo.JPG
    New Tattoo.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 3

JeeperG

;)
IMG0071.jpg

Crappy pic but one of mine.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
eh tatoos arent for everyone, I would NEVER get any body piercings of any kind..haha but I preffer a tattoo. I am a little unstable in the brain area!! LMAO

I think piercings used to be a requirement at the Training Table in West Valley... :eek::eek: ...or at least that's what it looked like at the front counter.:rofl:

sbr

have you seen any of jerad hayes work from apperition ink? this guy is a tattooing god but most people are not willing to wait over a year (last i checked) to get a tat

I have not heard of him I will have to check his work out . Did he do yours or your brothers?