GPS and JVC Sirius tuner deals

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
If anyone is interested we have a couple things on clearance that are great deals. I don't make anything on selling to anyone so I'd just rather someone from RME get the good deal rather than some schmo.

We have a Magellan Meridian Color on clearance for $207. It's regularly 549.99. Full color and can be used handheld or for vehicle nav.

We also have an old school JVC KTSR1000 Sirius tuner for 20 bucks. I don't have any of the kits for it but I'm sure you could source one online somewhere--or maybe you have it already.

Anyways, we only have 1 of each so if you want them, come get them or let me know.

As always, this is at Circuit City on Ft Union

Cody

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
yeah, they have it marked down too. So you can only save 160.... sorry.

Yeah, its nice. Infinately expandable via SD cards. I also have the Topo software and the 12 volt adapter on clearance too. I guess we're not going to play with magellan anymore :confused:

I just called another circuit city and they are 399.99 still. Sometimes they do that to try and move through inventory but at least for now the price is 207 here. If it changes tomorrow I'll post. I can also sell these out of other locations for the same price and a couple of the other stores have them still.

anywho, it's slow right now (obviously) the address is 1340 E. Park Centre dr. if anyone wants one of these.

Cody

Last edited: