Grand Cherokee

JIMBOB

This is a 1996 Grand Cherokee that I have been building over the last couple years. I really don't have the time or money to completely finish all I want to do to it but it is pretty much done. My wife and I just had a baby and I'm working and going to school full time and I hate to see it just sit. I have actually been driving it to and from work so it does run and is drivable but the registration just expired and it's gonna need some finishing touches to pass inspection. It could be used as a fulltime rock crawler or with a little work it could be street legal. It needs fender flares and mud flaps and a front bumper to pass inspection but I really can't afford all that right now but it's definitely doable for someone who does have the money. Here's what's been done to it:

6 inch long arm lift
37x12.50xR17 ProComp tires
Ford HP Dana 44 front axle with snap ring conversion on the u-joints, Chevy flat top knuckles and spindles, cross over steering
Ford 9 inch rear axle with disk brake conversion
The wheel base has been stretched 6 inches and the gas tank has been relocated behind the rear seat.
E-350 master cylinder

Still has the stock 4.0L, stock tranny and t-case. The engine runs great, no mechanical problems. No other mechanical problems to speak of just needs some finishing touches.Call or text if interested. I work days till 4 but am free evenings and weekends. Will post some more pics once I get a chance to take a few more. Asking $3000 OBO. Call or text if interested 801-232-4291 or PM me.

2.jpg1.jpg

Last edited: