Grand Junction area Thursday 9/21

Houndoc

I have a conference in Grand Junction next week and will be driving out on Thursday. Don't know for sure what time I will get down there, but would like to get out for a few hours that evening.

Anyone available to join me?

Houndoc

I will be in the Montero. Somehting in the 3.5 range would be fun...a challenge but not too mauch new damage.
I will probably leave home after lunch, getting down that way evening.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
There's some cool stuff in the Bangs Canyon area, south of Grand Junction. It might be somewhat difficult for the Montero, but it's a neat place. The biggest obstacles I can remember are 12-18" ledges, and there are a hadful of them.

Besides that, the Rabbit Valley area is pretty cool. It's nearly to the Utah border though, about 30 min from Junction. The trails there are very mild, but senic.

Also... I've been reading about the Black Ridge Road. It sounds like a very senic, somewhat challenging trail. I'm still not sure where it is, but it sounds like it begins in the Colorado National Monument, which is south of Fruita.

I'll see what I can do about getting with you, mabey we'll bring my wifes 4Runner out. It has a 1.5" lift, 265/70/16 BFG AT's and a rear locker. Sounds like a good match to your Montero.

You have a number I can reach you at?