Colorado Grand Junction Offroad Show

Badbuggy

rock star

The preliminary flyer is out, so you know we are getting close. If we missed you as a vendor, let me know, the flyers go to print soon. We are expecting another bigger and better show this year. We have had a huge amount of interest in the show, and Rock Junction. As you can see, we have more vendors than last year, and that means we will advertise bigger and better. We can't put this event on without the help from our sponsors. They support us, and I would appreciate it if you would support them. Years ago when we started this, Rock Junction was an addition to the Offroad Show. Now it is the Show, that wraps up the three days of trails known as ROCK JUNCTION.

The whole event is brought to you by the Grand Mesa Jeep Club, with TnT being the title sponsor for the Offroad Show. The Offroad Show, features a car show style show for all kinds of vehicles. From dune buggies, to monster trucks, and ATVs, to army trucks. Then there is the swap meet. Last year 20 or so trailer loads of used offroad gear and parts showed up. Tires, wheels, winches, engines, transmissions, seats, axles, why you could build a whole rig just from those parts alone. The vendors bring out their best gear, and they offer their best prices. Some will bring merchandise to "blow out" for ridiculous prices, just to get your business. Others will bring out the newest and best from their secret fab shop. There will be plenty of food, and fun for the whole family. I don't care if you are a rock crawler, mall crawler, desert roamer, curb jumper, trail finder, dirt road rider, or just a 4 wheel nut like me, there will be something at the Offroad Show for you.
Crawlin to a Cure will be back with their Rock Crawl course. For a small donation, you can take your rig, and pick the line that looks right for your rig. From mild to wild, there will be a fun time had by all.

Badbuggy

rock star
So the next question is what about ROCK JUNCTION. Yes, we will start running trails on Wednesday June 4th, and run for the next 3 days, and will show up at the Offroad Show on Saturday June 7th. This year we will try something new. We will be using an event website, to take registrations. That means you will be able to pay the registration and sign up on a website. That is the good news. The only thing we have to do is finalize a few things, then we will post up the links. So stand by a few more days, and we will let you know.

On Sunday June 8th we will head for the desert and do a clean up. Last year we filled up several dumpsters worth of trash in just a couple of hours. I am not proud of the fact that so many people use the desert for their personal trash dump, but I am very proud that we pick up after them.