Green River/Moab

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
Was able to get away this weekend and hit a couple of trails. And my kids have this pretty cool video app on their phones and made some videos. Nothing extreme but fairly entertaining none the less, and if ya like the songs even better.

First up a trail outside of Green River. We did this one on Saturday. I want to say it was mile marker 279 of off highway 6 for the staging area but I could be wrong. It is reminiscent to the Pinnacle trail if you have ever done that one. My daughter did this one to the "Call Me Maybe" song, one of her favorites.

[video=youtube;qH6fbn8dtvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH6fbn8dtvY[/video]

This next one is the Hell's Revenge trail in Moab and both my son and daughter did this one set to Queens' Bohemian Rhapsody.

[video=youtube;lJ8K0rPJa0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ8K0rPJa0o[/video]

They had a blast making these vids. Good thing since we forgot our RC crawler for them to play with.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I think I read that having your rig appear in a video with Carly Rae dubbed over is minus 21 kabillion expo points. And they dock another 10 points for the hearts. Might wanna look into that.

Fun looking trail though, does it have a name?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I think I read that having your rig appear in a video with Carly Rae dubbed over is minus 21 kabillion expo points. And they dock another 10 points for the hearts. Might wanna look into that.

Fun looking trail though, does it have a name?

I think it's minus 22 kabillion expo points for knowing who sings that song... so... :p

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I guess you guys have never seen the Miami Dophins cheer leaders lip syncing "Call Me Maybe"...that video just might change you mind a little.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Or the NIN head like a hole and carly rae call me maybe mashup I heard on x96 this morning

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Googlemaps has a "Lower Price River Road" that runs east of Woodside until it splits into some smaller canyons, is that it?

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
I got the some info on location:

the turn off to the trail is 29.3 miles from the Conoco in Wellington. turn right just passed mile marker 279. the trail is marked with those trails markers.
after you get out of the first wash make a right turn onto the dirt road follow it until you come to a Y make a right turn down camel wash.

*edit
I've seen the cheerleader and marines (I think it was marines) lip syncing vid of that song. That was entertaining.

Last edited: