Greetings-must moved to Utah

rondo

rondo
Greetings wheelers...
just moved to Utah recently...love 4wheeling above everything else. Would like to know what is the best 4x4 club to join...best 4x4 shop to shop at, and best dudes to wrench/wheel with.

I sometimes hang with those jokers over on moabjeeper...a good bunch.

Projects include my beater YJ which will get a 4 link rear and wheel base stretch this winter...anyone want to work for beer? I could actually use some advice on how to spring over the front...i hear conflicting stuff about shackle reversal or not to...

also have a 43 MB that needs to be restored. Is there any place to get parts around Utah? i'm not in a big hurry to use some nameless faceless internet store somewhere.

Other than that it's a great site and i look forward to lurking here. Looking for some used beadlocks 6 lug with some 37s attached to them....hmmm

MattL

Welcome.
Got any pictures of your nissan? You dont see many of them as you have it.

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
His Nissan is one bad ride...Kings,Radius arms...ect....

Thanks for coming by, and hope we can help ya on the 4 link stuff.

Matt 'Homer' Holm
Sales Manager
Outer Limit Motorsports
2437 S. 3270 W.
WVC,UT,84119

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
rondo said:
Greetings wheelers......anyone want to work for beer?....hmmm
In Utah???
rofl2.gif

I'm sorry!!!
rofl2.gif

I think you'll be getting to know Wendover quite well here real soon.

Oh yeah, welcome!!!

Lazarus401

Old Time RME'r
Welcome to the Other Valley. I live in Stansbury, as does my BIL Samitoy and a few others from here, like Bob-cat, and Muleskinner. There are a others out in tooele as well.

rondo

rondo
All, thanks for the warm welcome.

camicaztoy-we've wheeled together with george and that bunch right? Is your yota the one where your wife did a wheel stand on the rear bumper at little moab? hahahaaha that was awesome!

Matt-nice to meet ya, thanks for the good advice and great service at the shop.

Other Matt-i'm not a 'puter guru and don't post pics but my junker can be seen at Nissan4wheelers.com in the forum in the SAS section and 'how to' section.

N

NDspeed

welcome to Utah i guess

if you live in toole, have you heard if there is a guy out there building a motocycle track?