greetings

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
hello my name is justin and i look forward to meeting other 4x4 enthusiasts on this board. i was told about this web site at the jeep safari. im glad to finally find a place to find other jeepers in the slc area.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
yeah....find...other....jeepers....uummm....this is a toyota and suzuki only, but um, welcome? just joking:D

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Its a 95 YJ with TJ flares and hood latches. It has dana 44 axles front and rear, arb front, spool rear, spring over axle, shackle reverse, teralow 4:1 t-case...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by jpest
Its a 95 YJ with TJ flares and hood latches. It has dana 44 axles front and rear, arb front, spool rear, spring over axle, shackle reverse, teralow 4:1 t-case...

Damn.... TJ Flares! No wonder I thought it was a TJ! How much did you extend your Wheelbase?? It looks killer! Sounds like it works well, too.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Although I can't see the photo too well, It looks like the YJ that ran with the RedRocks Cliff hanger run on Friday of EJS.

This is a very nice rig. He has extended the wheelbase, and I think he is running 37" tires.

I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

He could drive the thing too!!

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Originally posted by SAMI
yeah....find...other....jeepers....uummm....this is a toyota and suzuki only, but um, welcome? just joking:D

Whoa toyota, suzuki only huh? This page has way to many members to be toyota suzuki only. Do people really wheel in anything other than jeeps?:D

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Yeah I was on the ejs cliffhanger run on thurs. That trail is cool. I was definatly hugging the non-cliff side of that trail. blacksheep, I think you were one of the guys that told me about this mesage board werent you?

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Thursday? I swear you were on cliff hanger on friday.... (doesn't really matter what day....Welcome to RME!!)

I may have been. I know also that Ken (1skindog on RME - drives the red TJ with the tera LCG longarm kit...) may have mentioned it to you as well. He was running as one of the mid-gunners for cliff hanger.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Originally posted by Greg

Damn.... TJ Flares! No wonder I thought it was a TJ! How much did you extend your Wheelbase?? It looks killer! Sounds like it works well, too.

The wheelbase is streched about 9 inches. I think my wheelbase is around 105" now. It helps mostly on steep climbs like dump bump but on other obsticles it doesnt. but overall Im very happy with it

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Glad you decided to stop by. I have wheeled with a bunch of guys from this site (although there are a bunch more I haven't wheeled with). Overall a great bunch of people. They can get a little testy sometimes, but the overall tone is very friendly.

You should hook up with Shawn and those guys who are headed out to Rattlesnake/Constrictor next weekend. I would, but I'll be out of town.
http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=42211#post42211

I just ran rattlesnake this afternoon, and I have to say that I do enjoy that trail.

constrictor is a completely different story though.....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by jpest

Whoa toyota, suzuki only huh?

Yes, only foreign rigs on this board, here is a pic of my samurai......
fc45e16b.jpg

1SKINDOG

"Rockie TJ"
DUDE what's up I see your Jeep sold on Ebay last night...... Damn that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are planning on lot's of great trips, but your missing a important part of Jeeping, A JEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Originally posted by 1SKINDOG
DUDE what's up I see your Jeep sold on Ebay last night...... Damn that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are planning on lot's of great trips, but your missing a important part of Jeeping, A JEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt sell it after all. I couldnt let it go. I think Im gonn try and hang on to it for a while. I just get frustrated breakin things and spendin more money that I dont have thats what makes me want to sell it. But for right now im gonna keep it.