Greg trail modifacation

demon jeep

Banned
Hay wayne and I opened up the squeeze more so it is easier
to miss the tree but just as hard to go around we need to place the boulders some time soon and that hole is bigger than it looks wayns tire was about 2ft off the ground with me on the bumper want to get every one together and play there is also a new ending to the trail not were you about fell over in the dark

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by demon jeep
Hay wayne and I opened up the squeeze more so it is easier
to miss the tree but just as hard to go around we need to place the boulders some time soon and that hole is bigger than it looks wayns tire was about 2ft off the ground with me on the bumper want to get every one together and play there is also a new ending to the trail not were you about fell over in the dark

be careful about modifying trails. the boys up in logan have the forrest service breathing down their backs hardcore because they have been doing a simliar thing on easy access roads making them harder. except they have been using heavy equipment and dynamite. this is the partial reason for the big-horn 4x4 run up there. there is a faction of 4x4 guys making things hard for their cause by making trails hard for their cause.

now, what is the next trip up there....i need some more sheetmetal damage on my zuk!!!

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by spencurai

be careful about modifying trails. the boys up in logan have the forrest service breathing down their backs hardcore because they have been doing a simliar thing on easy access roads making them harder. except they have been using heavy equipment and dynamite. this is the partial reason for the big-horn 4x4 run up there. there is a faction of 4x4 guys making things hard for their cause by making trails hard for their cause.

now, what is the next trip up there....i need some more sheetmetal damage on my zuk!!!

I don't think there'll be any thing like dynamite and heavy equipment, just moving some rocks around by hand.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
yeah those guys in logan got the forrest service pissed big time!! they rolled some big boulders down onto the trail and basically made a mess. when is the next run up AF canyon or wherever you guys are talking about?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
umm i was thinking more along the lines of next week. i have to work today too. sucks but i can float the holiday to another day. whatcha doin friday?!?:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i was thinking of doing the run up providence canyon with the lads from around here. you are welcome to join us. it is up in cache valley so it is a bit of a drive for you gut i hear it is worth it. 3 4x4 clubs are running it. let me know.

details:

This Saturday, Big Horn and Extreme Ammo are doing Prov again. It should be
>fun. Everybody is welcome. We are leaving the 21st street Park and Ride in
>Ogden at 9am then and stopping to unload at the Macy's in Logan. If you've
>never done this run it's alot of fun. There are alot of trails up there.
>The
>little rock from last year is gone I've benn told. I love the trail.

Last edited:

demon jeep

Banned
well i'll try to make it but really short on cash right know. the trail mods are not that extreme we make them so any vehicle that made it befor can still(atvs and motor bikes) mother nature did more than we ever will WOW it was washed out bad it gets like that once a year then the smaller rain will fill it back in make it easier again so no worries about gettin any one mad we keep thing really cleaned up out there.

WOW did i write all that sorry to make you read all that