grimlin trail, Price Ut

jcanderson33jp

We went down to price to watch the king challenge and decided to run grimlin while we were down there. It was a pretty challenging trail for the most part. Here are just a few pictures that we took from the trail.

Attachments

• 0609071334.jpg
    0609071334.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 0609071319.jpg
    0609071319.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 0609071309.jpg
    0609071309.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 70

jcanderson33jp

It is just right next to where Diff hanger and Judgement day is. It is on the north east side of Price. Its a pretty short trail but it had 3 or 4 good obsticles on it.

JKS

A.K.A Sam
Good Choice!

That's Gremlin alright. If you enjoyed this trail and would like something that is quite a bit longer, I would recommend Lower Diffhanger. It is also in the same general area. :cool:

jruss

Is there a thread with good directions to Lower Diffhanger and other Price trails? Could you post them or PM me. I want to go down threre soon.

Sterno

diff-hanger and grimlin

I will try to give you directions as best as possible...with help from Google maps

http://maps.google.com/maps?tab=wl

Go to Google maps with the hybrid map as the map you will be using.

*Zoom in on North East Price

*Follow Bird Rd North. It will merge with the Keilworth-Price Backroad/Oil Well Rd

*Follow the Kenilworth-Price Backroad/Oil Well Rd North

*Turn East on the Alrad Canyon Rd before you reach Kenilworth

*About 500 ft past the intersection with the Cardnial Wash Rd while you are still driving on the Alrad Canyon Rd there are two ravines branching off to the north of the road. The ravine further west is Diff-Hanger. The ravine further east is Grimlin.

*If you look south of these two ravines you will notice a longer ravine that follows along the Cardinal Wash Rd. This ravine is lower Diff-Hanger. You access the trail from the Cardinal Wash Rd.

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
so, roughly 5 miles of class 1 dirt road out to that Alrad Canyon Road? Is there a good place to park tow rigs at that alrad canyon road junction?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
so, roughly 5 miles of class 1 dirt road out to that Alrad Canyon Road? Is there a good place to park tow rigs at that alrad canyon road junction?

There is an oil pumping station there with a lot of room you can park off to the side