Grizzly Man

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
EKSJAE said:
did you watch it?

isnt that the one about the guy that got killed by his buddy "mr. bear"?
Yup. That's the one. It's on the Discovery channel right now. Sorta half watching it.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Did they play the audio? I'd kind of like to hear that. Reviews have been.. morbidly tantalizing.

/self-rappel straight into the ninth circle

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
ahh, so you're disappointed too. Excellent!

I read an article that very graphically described the lack of drama... got me all kinds of curious.

TheJeep

The worst part about the whole thing is they shot the bear who ate him. I think it would have been better if the bear was able to digest him and leave his remains in a big pile of steaming bear $hit. That would have been easier to haul back for autopsy than the four trash bags of bloody body parts. Seemed to me the guy liked to film himself more than the bears.

tiny2085

HomeGrown
I didn't make it through the whole thing, I think the funniest part was when he started To tell the Park Services to shove it! And he was doing it in his high pitched girl voice. You can't take anyone seriously that talks like that. :rofl:

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
It seemed like the narrator tried extremely hard to add some drama to this little pansy who just liked to hear himself talk.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
TheJeep said:
The worst part about the whole thing is they shot the bear who ate him. I think it would have been better if the bear was able to digest him and leave his remains in a big pile of steaming bear $hit. That would have been easier to haul back for autopsy than the four trash bags of bloody body parts. Seemed to me the guy liked to film himself more than the bears.

yeah but shootin the bear is like pissing on his grave.
:rofl:

Meat_

Banned
I caught part of it at the Motel 6 last night... about half way through I decided that instead of watching that raving lunatic I'd rather have sleep for BFE today :p

Turbobob

Semper Fi
I can't believe he made it 13 seasons without getting eaten. The sad part is that his girlfriend died along with him.:-\