GRRRRRR!!!!!! Sirius XM Prepping for Bankruptcy

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
And I'll probably lose the money I just paid for two subscriptions.:mad2: Maybe Howard Stern can give back the half billion he made last year?

Bucking Bronco

Right now in after hours it is .064

I have purchased a few different times with my average now being .183

I am thinking about putting a stop loss on it for tomorrow morning but right now the BK it just speculation so I might just ride it into the ground

Bucking Bronco

My dad is a truck driver and he was very upset. Hopefully they don't just end up going under. I think someone will buy them out, Unfortunately it will be through bankruptcy after the common stock holders will be wiped out.

CJ Matt

I say give the CEO 10 million for running up 3.4 billion of debt and let the government bail them out.

If failure is the way to get rich I am your man!

Last edited:

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Oh man that really sucks. I've had XM then Sirius (XM for 2 years, then Sirius) for the last 6 years and was still planning on renewing in May when my subscription was up... I just about bought a new radio too. I really like being able to listen to EXACTLY what I'm in the mood for anywhere I go, I don't exactly have very good radio stations around home...

Bucking Bronco

There might be some good news developing. Siri is involved with talks with Direct TV to either buy them out or finance their debt.

It is a long story but Dish has been trying to take over Siri for about a year and this is going to be kind of an up yours to Dish if it goes through with Direct TV

I am crossing my fingers, They have until the 17 to do something or they have to file bankruptcy

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Bankruptcy does not always mean out of business. Could very easy just be a restructure and your radio will still work until they get the money figured out again.