Guess what everybody?!

embabe

My own epidemic!
Way too much fun!!! I came home and told my parents I want a welder for my birthday! :D My uncle Dave was helping me with my new exhaust system, and after he welded the cat he let me play a little... :freak:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
That is awesome girl!! I have yet to experience the wonderful world of welding. I am hoping by next summer Herzog is going to start on my buggy. I hope that I can learn everything then and help out with the building. Maybe then I will be able to post in more areas then just "Chit-Chat"!

HAHA....well..now that you are an expert at welding, my dog needs a cage in the backyard so she will stop digging holes to China! :D ;)

embabe

My own epidemic!
Me? Weld a cage?.... :eek: :ugh: ... Let me check with my sources... ;)
I could sew you one a heck of a lot faster at this point! :rofl:
At least you'll be building a buggy next year! I'm jealous, I'll probably be stuck in nursing school somewhere with not even enough money to drive to someone's house who owns a welder and some scrap metal! :sick:

Ok, let's not think about that... I welded! :freak: I am on top of the world right now!

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Way to go! You are a welder now! Did you get to wear the cool welder hats to keep the hair from burnin? My wife enjoys watching me weld whenever I get to play in the garage. KENNETH !!

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
fattodog said:
Way to go! You are a welder now! Did you get to wear the cool welder hats to keep the hair from burnin? My wife enjoys watching me weld whenever I get to play in the garage. KENNETH !!

That would explain why she hangs out with you....All the flash burn she has gotten over the years has blinded her to the point that she thinks she's married to Brad Pitt...

embabe

My own epidemic!
Yup! My uncle even let me wear the cool welding helmet thingy that darkened as soon as you start welding. :cool: I can't wait to give it another shot! :D

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Ohms said:
That would explain why she hangs out with you....All the flash burn she has gotten over the years has blinded her to the point that she thinks she's married to Brad Pitt...

I can't help it if I am Soo Good Looking! (no comments from the p-nut gallery)
And, I taught Brad Pitt everything he knows! :rofl:

ALthough, you might be onto something with the flash burns. I usually strike then yell cover when I weld. KENNETH !!