Guess what I just saw!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
ME! On TV! SuperCrawl commercial on Fox, only caught a little bit of it, but it included my nasty roll from St. George. Who else saw it? Who all is in it?

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
Sweet, glad to hear they are advertising for it!

Wonder if one of my rolls from St. George was in it. It's in all there other videos:D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'm suffering through Fox programming hoping I can see it again. I'll let ya know who's on it if I can catch it again.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Saw it again! As far as locals go, Curtis' hard endo in the money pit, and the Jeepers narrowed K5 (sorry, don't remember the name...) rolling. Also saw Tiny, and Johnny G, and something about an aerobatic air show! Sounds like cool things planned for intermission! The giant yellow Chevy tube thing from St. George was on it also, rolling over. There's a moment when there are four rigs on the screen at the same time, and I have a tough time seeing who they all are, I'll try and catch more of it next time. COOL!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Aerobatic air show, I guess. Showed some cool little planes doing some aerobatic stunts, with smoke and all. Sounds cool!

grinch

inner city redneck
The jeepers guys in the K 5 are me (pony boy, aka bryan) and Jethro aka Steve..... Now im gonna be stuck watching fox so I can see the darn commercial. Funny thing is that Steves Blazer is down for the count and wont be there. Jeepers other rig the green and orange TJ will be thoah.... Im glad this is being publisized its gonna be a blast....

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
It's usually ten bucks per person per day. Entry fees for competitors range from 350 to 550 depending on class and qualification, BTW.

R

rockdog

GO TO SIX STATES IN OREM . THEY HAVE TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE COUPONS.