Gun safety course's?

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
I want to get my wife into some gun safety courses cus I feel like she won't take me as serious.

I have been trying to find a course but all I can find is CFP course's...witch I want her and I to get but I want her to learn the basics of a firearm and get comfortable around them first.

Any suggestions?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I have a good friend teaches or used to teach the Logan City cadets. He will (would?) do a class for 4-6 people for an evening. My wife LOVED the class and now feels confident handling a weapon.

I could get in touch with him if you have a few people that want to go through the class.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
I have a good friend teaches or used to teach the Logan City cadets. He will (would?) do a class for 4-6 people for an evening. My wife LOVED the class and now feels confident handling a weapon.

I could get in touch with him if you have a few people that want to go through the class.

the wife would like me to attend with her so there is at least two..

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Another good option is to have her take a hunters safety course. My son is taking his right now and it has even been a good refresher for me. They teach you all the parts of a gun, how far different calibers will shoot, a bunch of safety stuff, etc.

Even if she doesn't hunt it is a great course.