Guns and Ammo

Who else is stocking up on Ammo and buying new Firearms in preperation for the new Taxes, and Restictions that are probably going to come down due to the change in the Nations Leadership?

I am gonna hit up the Gunshows pretty hard till the Wife starts to complain that we have more Ammo than Food Storage (and that is a lot).

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
thought about building an ar.... but the wife said I had to choose between a dirt bike or the ar. dirt bike wins. oh well, still have the xd

Caleb

:rofl: The guys in my office are saving every penny and buying guns and ammo. Some have even stopped going to lunch so they can buy more. In the last two days, three guys have purchased ARs. :spork: that's all I have to say :D

solidfrontaxle

Toyota jihad
I bought three thousand rounds of 308 the other day. Still gotta stock up on 5.56. Stay away from shows if you don't like getting raped on ammo. Surplus ammo anyway.
The internet is the only worthwhile place to find ammo, but the military surplus from all over the world is drying up fast.
I wouldn't mind buying a few more assault rifles (sig 556, Fulton M-14, or a DS Arms FAL) before a ban happens, but as it stands, I don't NEED them and can't justify buying them more than I need ammo and mags. Whats the point of guns unless you got something to shoot out of them?
If there is a ban I doubt it will be any less strict than the 1994 ban. Even if we still can get stuff, the prices are going to be insane. They are already going up. Guns might be a good investment at the very least.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
If there is a ban I doubt it will be any less strict than the 1994 ban. Even if we still can get stuff, the prices are going to be insane. They are already going up. Guns might be a good investment at the very least.

I think my brass and lead has increased in value more over the last 10 years than the stocks I have invested in... :spork:

Clutch

I went by "Get Some" today and there was NO parking....standing room only!! The funny part was...it was 90% truck in the parking lot!

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I went by "Get Some" today and there was NO parking....standing room only!! The funny part was...it was 90% truck in the parking lot!

Pretty much how it was when I was at FBMG 3 weeks ago! I wonder if they're going to be able to keep up with the demand

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Wifey says militia and etc gun sales are going through the roof right now....

We just bought 4 cases of ammo for our 2 - S&W .40's...

1983CJ5

The new President better worry about the economy first....which should give everyone more time to stock up. A ban on guns should be the least of his worries right now.

Meat_

Banned
:rolleyes: the Dem's learned their lesson about actually passing laws on guns (as apposed to campaigning on the promises) with the Brady bill. Clinton himself was quoted "mumble mumble don't mess with the guns mumble mumble"

The lesson being they got their asses voted out.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I'm really wishing I would have held on to my AR :( Judging by KSL (ya I was on there again :rolleyes:) every AR, AK, SKS, and every other assault rifle for that matter... has sold for at least 30%+ the normal average price...

Anyway I'm not sitting on nearly enough ammo, but then again who is??? :D