Guy kills two burglar's *Full 911 Call w/him killing the two ON THE PHONE*

Dixon

Hay I'm just saying in Pasadena it was big time klan when I lived there. And that guy sounded like he owned a bed sheet.

offroaddave

It's just one term!
This argument is as old as the news media.

Why was (whomever) shot for just stealing (whatever)?

People aren’t shot for petty crimes, they’re shot for threatening others with death or serious bodily injury. Everyone's heard the statement from the idiot bystander, "Why could't they have just shot him in the leg?" Or, my personal favorite, "He was shot for just stealing a TV!" All nonsense from the uninformed.

The ad hominem argument that anyone who supports this man’s actions must be some knuckle dragging, trigger happy, illiterate, inarticulate, drunken hillbilly is ignorant. Maintaining life is not as important as liberty. Don’t be cowed by the desire for political correctness.

Ultimately, two people are dead and one person may or may not be going to jail for their deaths. The two dead people are the ones responsible for their own deaths. Had they stayed home smoking crack they would probably still be alive. Again, they’re the ones who decided to engage in high-risk activity. They knew, or should have known, that within the full spectrum of possible outcomes were both “getting away with it” and “dying from gunshot wounds.” They chose to accept the risk, obviously hoping for the former and not the latter. I have no sympathy for them and hope the shooter “gets away with it.”

I have something to add to this. If they came to my neighborhood while I was at work, I'd like to think my neighbors would protect my stuff, ( i.e. Wife Child). I know I would for them.

Ohh yea most of the time it's impossible to know exactly what crime has happened until it's to late.

And as far as a shotgun blast goes? That's the very best weapon for home defence. There basically useless over 150 ft, give or take.

JMO.

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
Yes, I like the bolt action w/clip shotgun. I can keep a clip with 2 rounds ready to go, but away from the gun. I can have it loaded very fast.