Halloween Costumes

Coco

No idea what I will dress up as... I have always wanted to go way over the top one year, and go crazy with dressing up, but I got a buggy to build :D

skeptic

Many years ago I decided elaborate costumes suck, I want to be comfortable. Plus my youngest is at the age where he's "too old" for trick-or-treating (11). If I do anything at all my costume this year will be the same as last - a pair of vampire fangs.

ID Bronco

I like dressing up for Halloween, it makes my kids laugh and is lots of fun. This year is still up in the air. one of my favorites was my dumb and dumber costume with the blue suit, shoes, top hat, ect.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Every year I shave my head bald, go out in the garage and turn on the most random radio station I can think of and pretend Im Carl and build cool stuff.... Thats kind of like a costume... right?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Don't forget to make a costume for your vehicles.

Jeep-Wrangler-Halloween-655x409.jpg

airmanwilliams

I may just cut "Ebola Containment Suit" and put it on my decontamination suit when I am cleaning instruments. Not sure how well people will take it if I wear it around the hospital though.

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
I wanted to make a costume of a severed big toe. As I was building it my neighbor asked " your making a costume of a penis". That ended that idea.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Every year I shave my head bald, go out in the garage and turn on the most random radio station I can think of and pretend Im Carl and build cool stuff.... Thats kind of like a costume... right?

I'm not sure you have the beard-growing capability Carl has. That's an important thing to consider