Central Utah Hanging Tree, Aug 8th

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Looking to do the Hanging Tree trail on Aug 8th if anyone is interested. Not sure on how many rigs are planning, possible 3 right now. Post up if your interested should be a good time...

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Never been there.

For the love of all that is holy--and for the sanity of the rest of your group--please only run this trail if your rig is built to handle it. Dual lockers, lots of lift, a winch, sturdy recovery points... these are all required. Oh, and not caring about body damage is a major plus on this trail. :D

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
For the love of all that is holy--and for the sanity of the rest of your group--please only run this trail if your rig is built to handle it. Dual lockers, lots of lift, a winch, sturdy recovery points... these are all required. Oh, and not caring about body damage is a major plus on this trail. :D

Not sure what you mean by lots of lift, but I run a CJ7 on 36" Swamper SXs, two lockers, winch, ect. It has proven to be fairly reliable over the 25 years I have owned and wheeled it, and anything proven to be weak or performance limiting has been replaced with better. If it is limited by anything it is it's 98" wheelbase (The Jeep I have recently started to build will be quite a bit longer).If asked to leave it on the trailer and go home I will.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
bobdog has a solid rig. I'd be shocked if he had issues. :D Dempsey just had a lot of fun with a stockish JK on the trail a while ago. He's still a bit reactionary about it ;)

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Hahaha, you will be good as long as you are not to worried about nicks and dings and willing to take a strap if needed. I rate this trail an 8 out of 10 and can go up or down depending on traffic and weather. It will fun! !

Coco

Would this be the first run on the buggy?

I am hoping to make it. Will all depend on if my buddy is ready to start work on my turbo in the buggy. If that happens I still hope to make it and just ride with someone!

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Looking at meeting Saturday at the Maverik in Ephraim at 9:am for anyone interested in going. If your planning on it, let me know so we don't leave anyone that maybe running a little late...