Hanging tree camping?

BEAR

I've never ran this trail but me and some friends are going to go out on August 17 for a boys trip for my bachelor party. We all have pretty capable rigs. Some really capable. Im wanting to stay that night somewhere in the mountains and do a trail. From pictures this trail looks Like it be perfect. I'm wondering if there is camping for trailers real close and be able to mess around easily? If it be boring for the really capable buggies? And if its mountainous and not too hot there? Input would be appreciated. Thanks!

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I gathered info from various people that its private property at the base of that trail... they are "ok" with primitive camping for a night as its not really too busy of a trail, but they really don't like any riff raff left around (duh!!!!) and you would need to be respectful of the animals and agriculture in the area because you are really close to these peoples farms and livelihood. The history I got was that the place used to have trash galore all over the area and it got cleaned up by local wheelers and other volunteers over the last 15years. Now-a-days you see horse corrals for the locals and a couple fire pits for basic camping and that is all and that's what they like I guess. The trail itself is super fun for every type of rig mild to extremely wild... min35's with lockers is a nice to have because its riddled with boulder gardens... and usually water, but its a drought right now! I will PM you a number of a local to call so you can touch base ahead of time to make sure I am on base with correct info.