Hanging tree trail (dirt bikes)

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
A few of us are riding Hanging tree trail on our dirtbikes tommoro morning. meeting at trail head at 8:30 am if you want to go... I know there are some jeepers running it too, but we will be ahead of them. Running up to the top then riding it back down. Advanced riding, and highly recommend having a skid plate, and good riding gear.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
It was a good time, quite the workout, it only takes about 30 minutes to ride the HTT trail on bikes (5 bikes) it takes most of the day to do in Jeeps, we rode back down the trail, I ended up stalling and tipping over and ruined a radiator, wouldnt be the Hanging tree if someone didnt break something. We also passed the NAXJA crew both on our way up and agian on the way down.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
man!

That would be fun!

How is the water this year?

Its really dry, you dont even run into water until half way up, even then its not much, but you know your in it when your climbing a wet ledge (slick!) My clutch (2011 KX450) got so hot it faded, Htt is a good excuse to have a rekluse clutch. My bike stayed pretty cool though, Ive rode the trail a couple of times on my (04 KX500) and it got hot.

sixstringsteve

GAR and I will be up there this Saturday morning. I'll have my trials bike and he'll have his KTM 520 with a rekluse. It'd be great if you could join us James.