Central Utah Hanging Tree Trail - Ephraim, UT - June 22nd

Coco

**CANCELED** Hanging Tree Trail - Ephraim, UT - June 22nd

***CANCELED***

Not enough interest. We will re-schedule for a later date.

Sorry for anyone that was planning on going :-\

Last edited:

STAG

On my grind
Steve if TJDuKit can before his new lift and tires, and not get body damage, I'm sure your DC can. It's all about picking lines.

sixstringsteve

I ran it last year in my SC and it did really well, but an extra 24" of wheelbase would not be kind to me on that trail.

STAG

On my grind
Colton if you have an extra seat in your runner for me I can tow it down with my truck if that's what you were wanting the trailer for

Coco

Colton if you have an extra seat in your runner for me I can tow it down with my truck if that's what you were wanting the trailer for

Yeah I got an extra seat! :D

Right now we have 2 confirmed, (hardline90, and myself) Zach Sweeney said he will be going as long as his 4runner holds up this week he said.

Several maybes. Would love to see a bunch of new face and old! Would love to meet some more RME'rs

Ima9er

Crazy Man
I was planning on running this trail the weekend after, but it looks like everyone bailed on me, so just depends on how funds are I might be joining y'all..

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
What a fun trail. I moved down to St. George a month ago and this is one trail I am going to miss being closer too. But on the other hand I do have Sand Hollow 20 mins away so I guess that makes up for it.

Coco

I was planning on running this trail the weekend after, but it looks like everyone bailed on me, so just depends on how funds are I might be joining y'all..

Yeah your welcome to join us! Should be a great time! Would love to have you B)

What a fun trail. I moved down to St. George a month ago and this is one trail I am going to miss being closer too. But on the other hand I do have Sand Hollow 20 mins away so I guess that makes up for it.

Its a great trail, hardline90 has been really wanting to move down there as well :rofl:

Coco

Just a "bump" I guess. Wondering who is planning on this trip? Right now we got 3 confirmed rigs, we would like to see atleast 5 rigs otherwise we might need to re-schedule. I for one REALLY don't want to cancel, I am stoked to go!! :-\

Ima9er

Crazy Man
I really would like to go, i'm just seeing if I can get a couple of rigs to go. my only thing stopping me is I KNOW have a truck payment so I don't know how much money ill have to pay for truck fuel and jeep fuel.. diesel, and 91 octane.. :rolleyes: