hanging tree trail. June 23

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i hope this is the right area to post up for this trip. me and a couple of buddies are going to go camping in manti this weekend (22-24) and we are going to be hitting up the hanging tree trail on saturday. if anyone is wanting to come run that trail let me know. i've never been, but have heard this a very fun trail to run. so far it might be 1 built yj, and a half built xj, maybe gravesdigger and fatguy are coming too.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I definitely want to check out this trail, and Steve has even suggested we run it before heading to the Rubicon. Nevertheless, there is no way I will be able to make it this Saturday (or likely any other Saturday). :(

Sorry.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Not looking good, I forgot I was signed up to do a 5K on Saturday and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get out of it. Sorry.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
ok, at this point no one can go, except me and my buddy, which is jeeperzcreeperz on here. if anyone can or wants to don't hesitate to speak up. if not then next time someone is going, and i can make it, ill be glad to go..

Bart

Dempsey, just my personal opinion, and maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't try Hanging Tree without at least 35" tires and lockers front and rear. I know there are exceptions to rules, but I don't like massive rock stacking and catastrophic failures in groups that I'm with.

I definitely want to check out this trail, and Steve has even suggested we run it before heading to the Rubicon. Nevertheless, there is no way I will be able to make it this Saturday (or likely any other Saturday). :(

Sorry.