Hankook tires

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Anybody ever seen, or dealt with the Hankook Dynapro MT RT03 ?

they range in size from small suv-ish, up to 37's i've seen. 37"ers on ebay stores for $280 each. Just curious if anyone has any experience with these at all..

hankook_dynapro_mt-rt03.jpg

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'll tell you what I am REALLY liking: these Durango A/t's! got them cheap off here, didn't expect jack out of them, but they are GREAT in the snow! very grippy!!!

but I digress, as usual

gripguru

Nate Davidson
I did a comparo on towrig tires by looking at all the specs on tires in the 31-33 range for different rim sizes and that tire comes in an E rating and topped my list. Aggressive enough, though I could never put that on my trailrig.

Attachments

• tires.xls
    46.5 KB · Views: 14

jeeping101

i have a set of 33" they don't clean out as well as i would like- my buddies BFG's clean themselves out better. while down in moab they where awesome they took me everywhere i wanted to go in the behind the rocks area. and didn't spin- seemed to grip good there

Last edited:

CJJ92yj

Speaking of Pep Boys, I got a set of Definity Dakota M/T's earlier this year on a 4 for 3 sale. 31" were $99 each. Out the door after rebate was $402. That's just plain awesome. Anywho...I've been mildly wheeling them for almost a year now and am rather impressed with them. I don't think they'd rock too well for the more extreme crowd due to the relatively weak sidewall. But overall they are quite competitive for the price. They hook up like nothing else IMO.