happy B day Greg

Ryan

Yeah, happy b-day.

Oh, and uhhhhhhhhh, well, hmmm. Let's see, uhh, oh yeah,---and then I had to get out and lock in the hubs, aaaaaaaaaaaannnd, uhhh, when it hit 6000 RPM, I uhh, well, I side-stepped the clutch, aaand uhhh, I got out. BUT JUST BARELY.

There, now it belongs in this forum for real.:p

You can thank me later David Arquette:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
well since he does own the place....I guess we can let it stay anywhere it starts.....:) after all....on this board he is General 4X4 leader of the Rocky mountain Extremist group.... :)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Dudes, this ain't Christmas, nothing magical should be expected. Just a little hair loss(or a lot if you're Mbryson:eek: :D ) and some weight gain. Your truck is never gonna run.:( Happy B-day anyway.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Jeremy
Dudes, this ain't Christmas, nothing magical should be expected. Just a little hair loss(or a lot if you're Mbryson:eek: :D ) and some weight gain. Your truck is never gonna run.:( Happy B-day anyway.

Haha! Are you in any way a pessimist? :( :D

sukaB

Banned
Better be...
That's the first rock crawl and I want everyone down in St george with us....CHERING us on.......
Don't be lazy -----Team RME.com
happy b-day old man.....:p

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
St. george? Man whose driving the b-day party bus? I gotz the party. Hey greg, have an adult beverage and tell the higher powers it was my fault. They'll understand ":) thanx for the BB

sukaB

Banned
There's a Large bus for sale right down the street for 1999.00 with some sort of new motor in it...
Now that's an RME project for us all to do.....
That would be bitchen.....BEER BUS.
Sweet