Happy Birthday to my wife-please come home soon.

JoeT

My wife Angie has suffered 2 strokes/multiple seizures and almost didn't make it on several occasions since March 13th of this year. Today she turned 28 while in the hospital. We celebrated my son's 5th birthday there also. Just 3 days ago her trach tube was removed after 60+ days of having it. Maybe today I'll hear her voice for the first time in over 2 months.:( I miss hearing her so bad that I've called her cell to listen to her message on it. She's a fighter and is slowly recovering from this. She will get her kidney transplant when she can get her strength to a certain level. So for her birthday please say a prayer or have a happy thought for her. Now is the time for her to kick her recovery up a notch. No worries about me. And yes those who are responsible for this will pay.:mad2: FYI in maybe 10-14 days Angie will come home or go to another rehab center, her 2nd.

Happy Birthday Angie, I love you.
Joe
Logan
Harlie

damn tears........

toomeymd

SUZUKI ROCKER
Happy b-day Angie!! I'm not much of a religious guy but for this I will definately say a prayer!!

Bart

Our hearts and prayers are with you and Angie and your family. Hang in there and Happy Birthday Angie. Better days are ahead for you all.

JoeT

Ken said:
I wondered this as well?
Basically someone overheprainized my wife 3 times. Waaay bad, makes you bleed out real easy. Payback is in the hands of my attorney and will stay that way.

FYI-She talked to me today!!!