Happy birthday to Summit Machine!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I see elsewhere online that Summit Machine is turning 8yrs old today!!!

Congratulations Mike, Julene, Jimmy, that Jersey kid, and everyone else that works there making the sweetest Utah-made 4wd parts around!

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
They have a guy there from Jersey. He's young... and from Jersey. ;)

i thought that maybe he dressed like my dumb futher BIL... always wearing a jersey or some other type of sports paraphanalia.. :D

You forgot to mention Mikey:greg: he's been there longer than eveyone else!... Pres. Mike included ;)

MRJ

Just a user
Thanks everyone.

Here is a staff update for a few of you:

Mikey left us at the end of the year. He is building some sweet robot parts now for a company called Sarcos.

Nate is the one posting the trail runs. He started with us in November of last year. He is progressing very quickly. He is very talented. He has started the buildup of his vehicle a 95 F150.

Bryan was hired this February. He is an awesome employee. He will be leaving us in July or August to serve the church.

Brian (the Jersey kid) also started in February. He graduated in December from UTI in Pennsylvania. He moved out here by himself to work for Summit Machine. He is scary smart. He has learned things so fast it really is frightening. In his move he did bring his trail rig: 90 something Full size Bronco.

We still have Tommy. The video game master. He has been with us for a few years and works the second shift with his brother.

Mark is our packaging person. He has been with us for a few years now also. The other video game geek.

Jimmy has been with us for six years or so now. He is the brain behind most of the designs here. He has an incredible knack for coming up with something new. He is rocking the 2008 JK with the retro theme.

Julene is still keeping things going where they need to go. She keeps us in line.

Lastly there is me. I started this in July of 99. We plugged along at the aerospace job shop work until the following year when we incorporated in April. Wow eight years flies by. I feel we have the best group of employees we could ask for. Everyone gives it there all.

We work very hard to design and produce the best parts for our consumers. Thank you for the support over the last eight years and we look forward to the future.

JoeT

Happy Birthday to a great local shop that's all about awesome service and helping out the locals!!!

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Happy Birthday to a great local shop that's all about awesome service and helping out the locals!!!

Dang it! Joe beat me:( Happy Birthday!

Its a good thing that business birthdays last more than one day though, otherwise I would have missed it;)