Happy day for me.

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
Today I turned in my very last assignment ever! I am now an official college graduate!

Words can not explain what I am feeling and I have been just thinking about the last two and a half years of my life.

It has been amazing, but for the most part I am happy to be done.

I am the first in my family to ever go and graduate college

I graduate with an overall GPA of 3.93

I am on the Presidents and Deans list as a High Honors Graduate.

Right now life is well and I hope it continues to keep going upward. I have lost 110 pounds, landed a great career, and graduated college all within the last 7 months of my life.

Just feeling a little getty and wanted to share. Sorry if I interrupted your regularly scheduled reality tv show. :rofl:

Paul R

I graduate with an overall GPA of 3.93

I am on the Presidents and Deans list as a High Honors Graduate.

I have lost 110 pounds, landed a great career, and graduated college all within the last 7 months of my life.

Congrats! That is an accomplishment :)
Where did you go to school and what did you study/what are you doing with it?

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
Congrats! That is an accomplishment :)
Where did you go to school and what did you study/what are you doing with it?

I went to SLCC and I got an Associates in Non-Destructive Testing. (SLCC is the only school in the state that has a degree in this field, next closest school is in Minnesota).

This degree is also two years experience toward a CWI.

I am working for a pipeline engineering and inspection company. We inspect and repair all types of pipeline for clients such as Conoco Phillips, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Magellan, etc. We utilize tools and technology that our company holds the industry on. If you have ever heard of a "PIG", then you would know a bit of what we use to inspect pipelines.

I hate fuel prices just like everyone else, but I help to keep those costs down, and petro products keep me employed. As long as the world has a need for Crude, Propane, Ammonia, Petro, etc. I will have a secure job. :D

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Congradulations

Good for you. I know exactly what you mean. Thursday I give the last presentation I ever have to give for school. 7 years of school for a 4 year degree. I guess if I would not have changed majors and partied so much I would have been done in 5. But you can always retake a test but you can never relive a party, right? I must be as smart as you because my GPA is dam near the same as yours.
Well I am glad to know that someone else feels as good as I do. When is the graduation day. Mine is Saturday May 3.
;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Dude, that is awesome. Any sort of degree is helpful in the future. I've never met anyone that wished they studied less.

Plus, all that other stuff is fantastic too. I'm stoked for you!

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
My official walk day is May 2nd. I am going to do the whole cap and gown thing cuz I am a tard. I never walked for my hs diploma so I want to do it at least once in my life.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I am going to do the whole cap and gown thing cuz I am a tard.quote]

I don't think that makes you a tard. Hell you probably spent a good amount of money and a lot of your time to get that degree. Walk and enjoy knowing you busted your ass to get it. I think it's cool I will be walking as well.