Happy Thanksgiving

Troop92

Be it spent with family, wrenching, or on the trail, hope you're having a great day surrounded by the blessings we enjoy. Cheers --

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I had a shock mount break will working on a car. Ball joint was off, lower control arm was under spring preasure, smacked my arm, then smashed my hand against the concrete. Very swollen. Very ouchy. :(

OB1

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Deep fried a couple turkeys. I also have a glass of eggnog and watching Dallas loose to the Eagles.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I had a shock mount break will working on a car. Ball joint was off, lower control arm was under spring preasure, smacked my arm, then smashed my hand against the concrete. Very swollen. Very ouchy. :(
Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon!
My only injuries are soreness from football and rotating my tires.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Deep fried a couple turkeys.

This is the first time in 7 years that I have eaten an oven baked turkey instead of a deep fried turkey. I could barely choke it down. It seemed so dry and tasteless.

Deep fried for life!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I smoked a turkey for the first time. It smelled great the whole time it was cooking, then in the ride over to my brothers house it filled the car with the best smell ever. Then we started eating it. I think it was the worst tasting turkey I have has. Super moist and all that goodness but it just had a bad tast to it. I think the injection recipe we got off the internet was just a bad one. I'm not ready to give up on smoked turkey though. It will get anothe shot.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I smoked a turkey for the first time. It smelled great the whole time it was cooking, then in the ride over to my brothers house it filled the car with the best smell ever. Then we started eating it. I think it was the worst tasting turkey I have has. Super moist and all that goodness but it just had a bad tast to it. I think the injection recipe we got off the internet was just a bad one. I'm not ready to give up on smoked turkey though. It will get anothe shot.

My neighbor smokes everything. His turkeys turn out rather well, so I know it can be done. Good luck next time!